Montréal Manufacturing Technology Show | May 14 - 16, 2018 | Place Bonaventure | Montréal (Québec)
The three-day 2018 MMTS is the premier event for the manufacturing sector in Quebec. Held every two years, the show is set to take place at Place Bonaventure, where manufacturing professionals will be able to make contact with their peers, attend numerous training sessions, and discover innovative technology and products presented by over 400 companies from around the world.
From 3D Printing to Machining and Tooling Innovations
In addition to well-known exhibitors such as Elliott Matsuura, Haas Automation, Machineries B V, Mazak, and Megatel, the 2018 MMTS offers three days of hands on learning, including equipment demonstrations as well as training and networking with industry leaders in machining and tooling, metalworking, additive manufacturing and 3D printing, advanced manufacturing solutions including automation and robotics as well as workforce development.
5 REASONS TO VISIT MMTS 2018
1. Explore more than 1.5 million pounds of manufacturing equipment and cutting-edge manufacturing solutions from over 400 suppliers from across the globe.
2. Discover over 100 new products and solutions from trusted manufacturing leaders.
3. Attend special presentations in the MMTS Zone, on machine tools and tooling, additive manufacturing and 3D printing, advanced manufacturing, automated manufacturing and assembly systems, along with workforce development.
4. Attend sessions with some of the biggest names in the industry.
5. Attend Job Shop Appreciation Night, an evening dedicated to small and medium-sized Quebec manufacturers.