Access to a Diverse Manufacturing Industry Network
MMTS provides exhibitors access to buyers from all levels of the supply chain as mid-size manufacturers and large OEMs are also well represented.
The MMTS marketing program attracts qualified leads – c-level professionals, purchase influencers, buyers and manufacturing leaders.
“74% of MMTS attendees have a role in the purchasing of products for their companies.”
This means you’re having quality conversations with evaluators, recommenders, specifiers and final approvers.
MMTS Attendee Job Functions
Corporate Executive, Owner,
Quality Management, Purchasing
Design & R&D
“55% of MMTS attendees represent the hard-to-reach job shops.”
MMTS connects you with small job shops, mid-size companies and large OEMs, giving you access to the entire Quebec supply chain.
“47% attendees have a company budget that exceeds $50,000.”
The MMTS marketing program attracts qualified leads: c-level professionals, purchase influencers, buyers and manufacturing leaders.
- DIRECT MAIL PIECES, including a full event preview, tickets and education information sent to more than 20,000 manufacturing professionals.
- PRINT ADVERTISING placements in national, regional and local publications, including Canadian Metalworking, Magazine du Circuit Industriel, PLANT Magazine, Shop Metalworking Technology, Design Engineering and more.
- EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS sent to more than 40,000 Canadian manufacturing professionals.
- Comprehensive and mobile-responsive WEBSITE with attendance information and online registration.
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING, including Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising campaigns generating more than 500,000 impressions.
- PRESS RELEASES leading up to the event, highlighting attractions and exhibitor products.
- Broad and strategic SOCIAL MEDIA presence on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, reaching more than 10,000 followers.
- WEB ADVERTISING, including news articles, banner ads, and calendar listings on general and trade media, as well as partner and industry websites.
- TELEMARKETING AND ALUMNI PROGRAMS rewarding more than 5,000 past attendees and encouraging them to visit again.
- Promotion within the SME CANADA NETWORK OF CHAPTERS, regions, technical communities and members.
- Access to a network of more than 100,000 key industry influencing contacts through MMTS STRATEGIC ALLIANCES forged with industry associations, strategic event partners and official media partners.